Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Justin Timberlake suited up.

picture credits to: billboard.com

Justin Timberlake used to be hugely popular when he was making music. Then, he captured our hearts in his movies like 'Friends With Benefits' with his crazy good looks and hilarious lines.

Recently, we've been treated to a teaser of Timberlake's thoughts as he ventures back into the world of music with an upcoming album.



From a music junkie's perspective, I was anticipating what Timberlake would produce after his long music hiatus since 2006, especially with the hype from the above video, so I checked out his latest single 'Suit & Tie' the moment it was released on iTunes.

If you haven't heard it yet, listen!



How did you find it? To me, it was a typical Justin Timberlake song and it almost felt as if he hasn't progressed in his music since his last album Future Sex/Love Sounds in 2006. The starting was disappointing and kind of horrible to listen to and the song could have done so much better without Jay-Z in it. The song itself was alright I guess... It's a very typical Justin Timberlake song and doesn't say anything new about him or how he has changed since 2006.

I was disappointed with Lotus by Christina Aguilera (one of the divas whose voices are simply to die for) and it seems like I will be disappointed with Timberlake's new album if everything sounds like Suit & Tie. Is Britney really the only successful one in music after graduating from the Mickey Mouse Club?

If you haven't guessed it yet, my rating for Suit & Tie:
If you're a fan of Timberlake, go ahead and give it a listen, but if you're sourcing for good music in the world today, I'd say forget this song. It isn't worth your time.

My anticipation for Timberlake's upcoming album?
I'm still of the notion that Timberlake could POSSIBLY salvage his new album if the rest of his songs are actually worth listening to and nothing like Suit & Tie.

Nonetheless, Timberlake's still hot even though he's married so here's a picture for those fangirls out there:
Credits to RollingStone.com

Credits to Billboard.com

Follow Justin's Comeback on http://justintimberlake.com/ !
I believe you know how to find his Facebook and Twitter so I'm not going to bother this time round!

xoxo pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment