Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Day Out.


I did up the banner in the middle of the night last night! You like? Would appreciate if you'd give me some comments!

If there's one girl I'm the closest to, it's her. Only problem is, I haven't seen her since last year, so today's lunch was very much required.

D suggested we go for a Chinese/Teochew style set lunch at Takashimaya and at first I was a bit skeptical... Was it going to be the food court kind? But since D's suggested it, I should have expected it to be some restaurant that I have never been to in Takashimaya that looks more ATAS (high class) than what my lunch budget would allow. Turns out we had lunch at Imperial Treasure!

Imperial Treasure (Teochew Cuisine)

391 Orchard Road
#04-20A/21 Ngee Ann City
Tel: 66816682




 Soya Bean! It's the perfect sweetness! Sweet, but not too much so!
 Polo Bun! This is really delicious! The top was crusty and the butter was melted and really nice, and it wasn't too much butter!
 Macaroni with Luncheon Meat. Since I love luncheon meat, I had to choose this!
 Best friend D! Hot babe up for grabs!

Instead of having the lunch menu, we had their Hi Tea menu, which includes set meals starting from $7+! Super worth it and it's in a relatively atas restaurant, so you can show off to your friends that you ate at somewhere atas without telling them how much you spent! HEHE #cheapskate

Anyway, you can't see it clearly from the pictures, but if you're interested in my coordinate for yesterday:
 Full Coordinate! (Excluding bag and boots)
 Deep turquoise high-waist shorts I got from F21 ages ago
 'I Fancy The Lead Singer' tank top from H&M quite awhile back! (I bought it cos I love Adam Levine!)
 Accessories! Leather is a statement on its own, so it's good to tone down on accessories!
Long leather vest from Topshop mid last year!

Then, there's also my loot from yesterday.... #shopaholic doesn't stop! #iLOVEtoshop
Ombre gray, Studded eagles sweater from Topshop at S$29!
 Studded all over denim shorts from New Look at S$24.95 (Yes another one at a super worth it price! Steal!)


eyebags! T^T


Selfies before I leave!
Next post topic: MUSIC (so you music lovers out there, do tune in!)

xoxo
pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment