Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion: Embracing the GRUNGE


Come on, we all know grunge is all the rage on the streets now. I've always been into grunge, but nothing beats the inspirations you get when you look on the net and find others in grunge as well:


The studs, the jackets... Grunge is a simple yet incredible style to put on.
This week seems like a grunge-y week for me with my styles veering towards it as the week passes on.

Leather vest from Topshop
'I Fancy The Lead Singer' tank top from H&M
Turquoise blue shorts from Forever 21
Winged earrings from Forever 21
Silver winged ring from The Editors' Market
Beast winged ring from ASMAMA

HAWAII tote bag from ASOS
Plain black tee from Uniqlo
Denim shorts from DC Comics Superheroes
Earrings from Forever 21
Wristlet from ASOS

Black ripped denim shorts from Cotton On
Spaghetti Strap top from Forever 21
Leather Jacket from Forever 21
Black deerskin iPad pouch from Stella Mccartney
Chain necklace from Forever 21
Cross ring from Lovisa
Earrings from New Look
Wristlet from Diva

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee that you will be able to find all the items from the stores listed above as I bought some of them quite awhile back!

What can I say? I just love grunge!
Now lets hope that I will have the patience to keep up this style even when school starts since I have 3 days worth of morning classes! T^T
And by morning I mean those kick you in the ass, 830 in the morning kind of classes!

Not looking forward to the school! :(

Anyway, want me to wear your brand?
Drop me an email at pamela.averylim@gmail.com and I'd be glad to help you promote your fashion brand right here on my blog!

I've been wondering if I should post this, but what the heck. Now that I listen to it again I think I kinda suck, but here you go! I'm shredding the last bit of my pride!



Are your ears poisoned yet? If that's a yes, here's what you should do, because unlike me, there are many others out there who can sing:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys/app_207367796002477
2. Select a genre/region you wanna check out
3. Listen around and vote for your favorite voices to play at the GRAMMYs!

Remember, you can vote for your favorite bands to play at the GRAMMYs TEN times a day! Yes, that's TEN TIMES for every band you love!
I've already voted for The Royal and Avenged Sevenfold!
I haven't checked out EVERY BAND (but I will because I, too, want to find some unnoticed talents for you all to dig) but there are other artists you can vote for like the Jonas Brothers, Cece Frey, Allstar Weekend and Big Time Rush!
So if you like those artists, get your eyes off whatever else you're looking at and vote for these people to play at the Grammys!

A music lover like me just loves the Grammys. Why? It gives me a chance to find out some people I haven't listened to yet, check out some music that I may have missed out over the previous years, and debate whether an artist deserved a specific award. It's my kind of 'studying'!

That's all I have for today, so stay safe you all!

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment