Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rockstar Day-Out






The Day's Outfit:
Gray Printed Tank from TopShop
Black/Gray Denim Shorts from ASOS.com
Studded Military Jacket from Forever 21 (Get Product Here)
Black Retro Square-Framed Sunglasses from Forever 21 (Get Product Here)
Gray Suede Ankle Boots from Nine West (Outlet)
Black Multi-Chain Cross Necklace from Shanghai

You may have seen this outfit off Instagram (ie. Here, Here) and I know I'm late in posting this, but hey, I have to pace my blog posts!

Ok. Back to business. I really, really, REALLY love (I can't emphasize more) this outfit. I feel that the faux leather and my multi-chain necklace really gave the outfit the oomph it needed to be rock-chic. I seriously felt likeI could rock out in that outfit. #RockstarGlam

The best part about this outfit is probably the fact that I can change it up slightly, or throw it on really quickly without much of a hassle. I really think the jacket was the determining factor of this outfit. (Not that I'm complaining since I love the jacket to death.)






The way this outfit works severly inspires me to get more printed tanks. In the meantime, I'm off to buy some tights from ASOS to turn my wardrobe into an indie/grunge/rock-chic warehouse.

Wish me luck (with my budget)!

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment