Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gucci at Fullerton










Disclaimer: I simply lack the time to photoshop this set of photos. and yes, I use photoshop.

Outfit:
Faux Leather Peplum Top from Forever 21 (Similar here)
Ripped Denim Shorts from Cotton On
Chain Earrings from Forever 21
Statement necklace from bazaar
Craft Original GG Canvas Tote from Gucci (See here)
Wedged Ankle Boots from Ninewest

This look really gave me a really chic look, and yet, a hint of my usual edginess still lies in that look. Usually I'm the girl who dresses in really affordable clothes, but the Gucci bag was really a gift and one of my few prized possessions (and it doesn't match most of my usual stuff) so I guess that's why you don't see it out much.

BUT, I do love my Gucci. Which girl wouldn't?

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment