Friday, March 8, 2013

Not Yet 21.
















The Day's Outfit:
Army Green Utility Jacket (see similar here)
'Back To The Future' Tee (see similar here)
Retro Square Sunglasses (see here)
Blue Denim Shorts (see similar here)
Faded Chocolate-Brown Boots (see similar here)

All from Forever 21.

I swear this was not done on purpose. It just happened that when I left the house, I realized I was dressed in ENTIRELY Forever 21. If this doesn't show the love I have for the brand, I don't know what does.

I've loved this utility jacket since the day I bought it, (Which is DEFINITELY more than 6 months back) and I never seem to get bored of it. Aside from me being short, the length and baggy look adds a lot of grunge to any casual outfit.

Top it off with sunglasses, boots and red lipstick (or a beanie) and you're good to go!
Perfect for a lazy day out.

Best part? It matches with almost anything. (Unless you have a tee that's that exact color then... Too bad for you. hahaha)

Personally, I love how the red lipstick adds brightness to the entire outfit (because I seem quite gloomy and boring without it). I seriously think red lipstick is a magical accessory. Everybody should own a stick. Hahaha.

Some other shots:





The Day's Makeup:
Lancome Liner Plume in Black
MAC Lip Pencil in Beet
MAC Lipstick in Satin Red Racer
BB Cream and Foundation from Holika Holika
Benefit Bronzer in Hoola

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment