Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The School Outfit


Hello. Probational period for my contacts are up and I'm back to having 'my' gorgeous baby blue eyes! I was supposed to run errands (ie. buy presents) this morning, but I guess I got carried away snapping photos to blog.

Here's today's outfit:
Navy blue oversized knit cardigan from ASOS.com
'I Fancy the Lead Singer' tank from H&M
Black ripped shorts (that appear to be non existent) from Cotton On

Cross Earrings from Lovisa
Rings from M)phosis and Asmama

I did try another look before this (for fun), but I think I'll be slapped with insults and screamed at for being a bad role model to my kid cousies. I swear I really hate it when I want to do something, but can't because of all these complications. Dress up is fun.



This look is something I threw on for school. It's easy, it's comfy and it's me. I think the most important thing is to always dress to be yourself.

I don't know when I started to adopt the whole indie, grunge, rocker look, but since it started, it became something that was undeniably me. For me, this look is easier to pull off than any other look, like sweet dresses or gyaru styles.

To match the look, I chose to do cat eyes and top it off with pale pink gloss. Initially I did consider my red lipsticks, but they don't work with heavy cat eyes. EVER. But I'm the kind of girl who's either deep red or pale pink lips, so I don't actually mind the swop.

Somedays I think I don't fit in among the girls in Singapore, but then again, I don't exactly care. This is who I am, who I always will be.

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment