Friday, February 14, 2014

Spotting Trends from NYFW (Fall/Winter 2014)

While I'm supposed to be studying for my tests, I've been spotting upcoming fall/winter trends in NYFW. Since fashion weeks start in New York, I COULD be wrong about what I'm suggesting, but based on everything I've seen in NYFW, these are probably two of the upcoming fall/winter 2014 trends you might want to check out (and not miss):

1. PLAID
From left to right: Anna Sui, DKNY, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang

2. BLACK
From left to right: DKNY, DKNY, Donna Karen, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang

I know there are more, like red and houndstooth, but given my lack of time and my aversion to being wrong, I figured I'd make a small post about this.

Some brands that caught my eye from NYFW: DKNY, Polo Ralph Lauren, Zac Posen, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Betsey Johnson

Photos taken from vogue.co.uk

xoxo
pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment