Thursday, March 6, 2014

First time skiing in 알펜시아리조트 (Read: Alpensia Resort) (Korea Trip 2013)

Ha! Here comes the long-ass post to compensate my previous post on the cheese school!
Some forewarning: Lots of selfless ahead.

Hehehe. This has got to be my favorite out of all of Google's wacky creations when I upload my photos.




Eating up for breakfast! Gotta get enough energy to attempt skiing! 


#lookinglikeapro 


 Lesson time!


We decided to take a break from skiing... 

 … and decided later on that we'd rather throw snow at each other

The 3 lazy asses 





 Before you start assuming, that's my brother!

 Brother #2 who refuses to take a photo with me :(






Can't miss some mother-daughter shots <3
#thankyougoogle 


Since mommy said I was adorable…. 















Whew! If you lasted the entire tirade of photos, I seriously love you! (Or should it be the other way around? Hm)

The first thing you have to abandon when you learn to ski is the feat of falling. That's BAD. Like learning how to ride a bike (that I can't because of said fear), you'd have to dare to fall. The only difference is, when you fallen the snow, it doesn't cause you to bleed or actually hurt as much. (Yes, I'm justifying why I have not learnt how to ride a bike)

I think I said this in my first Korea Trip post, but I'll say it again. I seriously think the snow has magical effects on selfies. You'd naturally look prettier when you take one with the snow as the background. Maybe it's the light the snow reflects… But that's probably why this post ended up with selfie, after selfie, after selfie. I couldn't resist.

Anyway, my rented ski gear came with the tour package (sans gloves and goggles), but the most kickass part about it is that my ski wear is BRAND NEW! Apparently there was a new branch, and we got to loot brand new ski wear! Amazeballs!

While I missed taking a photo of the ski resort at night, I must say that it looked like a winter wonderland. Like those you'd see in postcards and photos with a couple strolling around, all lovey dovey. (I tried finding a photo, but I can't seem to find one that matches my imagination. Oh well.)

That's all for now! (Yes, I'm not done yet)

xoxo
pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment