Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Hong Kong Diaries: Reaching there + The Peak

I know my US Trip came first, but I've barely even gotten the folders sorted, let alone selecting and editing photos (especially with the insane number of photos accumulated from the trip). So, I decided to blog about Hong Kong first.

On the Airport Express 



Breakfast in some restaurant opposite our hotel





















I spent 4 days in Hong Kong with my family before I started university in 2011. This time, I'm ending my university years with a 4-day trip to Hong Kong with my friends. While I did revisit many of the places I've been to on my first trip, I daresay Hong Kong has changed a little in some ways, and the experience with the HRCC peeps make it a unique experience to be cherished.

That being said, we were all so sleepy we kinda started sleeping at The Peak. Definitely a first. But apart from that? I'd say Hong Kong looks the same from way up high.

PS. The sky was so cloudy and foggy and the background in almost every photo was WHITE before I started editing them. Gr. Hong Kong, why u make my life so difficult.

xoxo pamela



No comments:

Post a Comment