Friday, December 7, 2012

Prepped up & Ready


My long awaited trip to the US begins at 0600hrs tomorrow.
I must say, I did my fair share of preparation for this trip. After all, it's not every day that you get to go somewhere that requires 17 hours worth of flight. PLUS, its Los Angeles. The land of all the stars.



People always say, it's nice to have a splash of color in your daily life right? For this, I daresay I have splashes of color all bright and ready to take the trip with me.

(Very much editted) Fire Red Hair from Kimage!
I must say, Kimage provides helluva awesome service to customers. I recall how I sat down with my hairdresser for 20 full minutes (or more) to discuss how I wanted to color and cut my hair and she provided me loads of awesome suggestions and advice throughout! Kudos to Samantha for that!

Earlier today, #ProjectEyecandy came over to my house to chill, chat and watch The Avengers ANDDDD guess what @dekayedd did for me? (ps. see above!) US Nails for my US trip! SUPERMEGAULTRA LOVING THEM!
I swear to you, this girl has a talent for making beautiful nails. PLUS, from what we discussed, she MAY be up for manicure appointments this december, so if you like what you see, drop her a message/mail today!

In addition to beautiful hair and nails, every girl needs a good dose of accessories and essentials to last her throughout the day.

Personally, these are my essentials...
1. Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 Super Strawberry
2. Lancome Liner Plume in 01 Noir (Black)
3. Garnier BB/Moisturizer
4. Holika Holika Powder foundation
5. Benefit Bronzer

And THESE, are my accessories!
That's right. I LIVE on beautiful accessories.

Saying I'm excited for the trip doesn't even cover how I feel.
Although seats that are separated from everyone else kinda sucks. I mean, I don't mind if I'm around people my age or hot guys my age, but imagine being stuck with someone with a toddler who won't stop crying. Or someone who snores. OMFG. I PRAYYYYY I don't end up with people like that.

First post here before I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks. In the meantime, don't forget about me. I'll be back.


xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment