Saturday, April 6, 2013

Neon Yellow










In this Outfit:
Sunglasses from H&M
Wide Brimmed Fedora from H&M (see here)
Gothic Cross Suspender Tights from ASOS (see here)
Leather Shorts from Forever 21
Chiffon Top from Forever 21
Blazer from Forever 21

Fair warning, I can't post everyday for the time being.
But I do feel bad and ashamed that I'm disappearing from the blog, but I'm swimming in the pool of 'seriously lagging on schoolwork' and desperately struggling to stay afloat at the moment.

God, that had to be the worst metaphor. But you get the idea. I WILL try to keep up on my posts... and will definitely spend my weekends snapping and doing up posts during my internship, so... I PROMISE I'll make it up to you.

Anyway, back on track. I liked this look when I first did it up, but honestly, I'm starting to think it's not that fantabulous. (Yes, I meant fantastic + fabulous)
Anyway, this slightly gothic look really inspired me to do up other looks (that are better than this) and I'll definitely start snapping around once I have the time.

PS. I really love my sunglasses

In the meantime, stay safe.

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment