Friday, September 26, 2014

USA 2014: You Have the Liberty to Visit Liberty Island































This has got to be one of my favourite albums out of all my NYC photos. Why? Because the view is amazing and Lady Liberty is naturally photogenic and looks amazing at practically all angles. It is entirely IMPOSSIBLE to shortlist pictures because they are all that amazing.

Also, the weather and sky that day was gorgeous. Clear, blue skies with clouds to add some dramatic flair to the photos. It's as if the clouds beckoned me to take these pictures so that I can share a little bit of NYC's beauty with everyone.

My proudest moment? When I captured the NYC skyline along with the US Flag from Ellis Island while on the ferry. You can't even tell a window was between me and this spectacular view!

While I'd definitely encourage the photo buffs to take a step onto Liberty Island, I must warn you of the terribly long queue that awaits you when you decide to leave the Island. Why? Because the queue is ridiculously long.

I guess I'll leave it to you to decide if that magnificent view or the time spent waiting for the ferry is more important...


All pictures have been scaled down (and some look terribly pixelated). If you would like them in their original sizes, do drop me a message/email.

xoxo pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment