Saturday, September 14, 2013

Twenty First.









At the start of the year, I was a firm believer that 21st birthday parties are so overrated, and yet, there I went hosting my very own when my birthday came along. (PS. that's partially why I went missing!)

At the end of it all, I kind of enjoyed it. BUT, you won't catch me hosting any parties anytime soon. I've had my fair share of pain from planning my photobooth (actually especially that) to planning a HRCC event. I was pretty much thrown into a moment in time where I had absolutely no time whatsoever to focus on school.

And I still am. So here's pretty much all I'm going to say for now. Ugh. Talk about awkward endings!

xoxo pamela


 Leather Jacket from ASOS
Muscle Tank from Forever 21
Shorts from Cotton On
Necklace from Cotton On
Black pumps from New Look
21st Birthday Sash from Spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment